- Name: Pl@ntNET - monitoring biodiversity of plants
- Project duration: 24 months
- The Project begins on 01. 09. 2020 and ends on 31. 08. 2022.
- Target group: 16 - 19 year old students
- Start: 1.9.2020
- End: 31.8.2022
- Student mobilities: 20
The key objectives of the project are:
- Raise awareness about problems in the area of nature protection, environment and climate change by the development of key competences.
- Support change in pro-environmental attitudes and behaviour in everyday life in terms of individual preferences, consumer habits and lifestyle.
- Help pupils to link the relationship between the real life and abstract concepts.
- Stimulate critical thinking, broaden pupils’ decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Improve digital skills.
- Develop responsibility, cultural awareness and ability to work in a team.
- Motivate pupils to improve their communication skills in both foreign language and their mother tongue.
- Improve the quality of education on all levels by sharing and implementation of verified approaches and method into learning process.
- Develop international cooperation between school and its staff and other schools and institutions within Europe in the field of innovation networks, which will strengthen teacher’s profile and will facilitate work professionalization on a wide range of international platforms.
- Inspire teachers to improve language skills.
- knowledge of the english language
- active participation on the project activities
- accomodation for students from partner countries (about 5 days)
- Istituto Superiore Statale "Mario Rutelli" Italy
- IES TEGUISE Spain
- Escola Secundária Vitorino Nemésio Portugal
- 134 SU "Dimcho Debeljanov" Bulgaria
- GENIKO LYKEIO AKROTIRIOU Greeece
- Gymnázium, Ul. 1. mája 8, 901 01 Malacky, Slovakia